Rain, sleet, snow or sun our maintenance technicians are devoted to the long-term care and
health of your property. Years of experience and training combined with impeccable character
ensure all projects are done right.
- Kevin Moore- Project Manager / Lead TechnicianPERSONNEL RELATIONSSCHEDULE MANAGEMENTPROPERTY MAINTENANCECUSTOMER EXPERIENCEKevin oversees all aspects of the maintenance experience, including the management of our personnel. With his feet on the ground (and on the roof), he is intimately familiar with all aspects of our service offerings. Though Kevin's duties lead him into other areas of our company, it is likely you will have a chance to meet him on your next project.Ryan Callahan- Maintenance Technician / PainterPROPERTY MAINTENANCEPAINTING & STAININGROOF & GUTTERSHANDYMANRyan brings to you several years experience refining a broad range of remodeling and home maintenance disciplines. His devotion to your overall satisfaction in partnership with his thoughtful recommendations make him a privilege to have on your project.
Champions of the cryptic chemistry that is coatings, our seasoned technicians
master every project set before them. Combining hands-on experience,
vast product and materials knowledge, management expertise and
professional demeanor, competition is a mere formality.
- Martin Diaz- Lead PainterPROJECT MANAGEMENTPERSONNEL MANAGEMENTCONSULTINGPRODUCTIONBrandishing the integrity of an orthodox Catholic monk, Martin works the same in the shadows as he does under the spotlight. After 15 years in the field, every project demonstrates his closely held values and the length to which he advocates for our client's satisfaction.Ryan Williams- Lead PainterPROJECT MANAGEMENTPERSONNEL MANAGEMENTCONSULTINGPRODUCTION
- Blaine Yates- PainterPREPARATIONAPPLICATION TECHNIQUEPRODUCTION SPEEDCLIENT RELATIONSBrandon Prentice- PainterPREPARATIONAPPLICATION TECHNIQUEPRODUCTION SPEEDCLIENT RELATIONSCody Anderson- PainterPREPARATIONAPPLICATION TECHNIQUEPRODUCTION SPEEDCLIENT RELATIONSGeoff Shepard- PainterPREPARATIONAPPLICATION TECHNIQUEPRODUCTION SPEEDCLIENT RELATIONS
Inspired by order and driven by details, these are the silent magicians behind our
front line operations. Their daily devotion makes everything else we do possible.
Quick as a digital fiber optic terminal, these are the real heros of information flow
and customer experience. From the moment a client’s request is born, our account
managers receive, prioritize, assign, and monitor each through its unique life cycle.
- Sarah Barnes- Account ManagerCUSTOMER SUPPORTCOMMUNICATIONSCHEDULINGPROJECT MANAGEMENTNot many people can hold a candle to Sarah's thirst for knowledge and unwavering work ethic. When it comes to research, coordinating teams and exploring creative solutions, no one does it better. We attribute much of our company's success to her ideas and authentic care for her clients.(206) 512-8644Sarah Gonzales- Account ManagerCUSTOMER SUPPORTCOMMUNICATIONSCHEDULINGOFFICE MANAGEMENTSarah is our hub. The rare combination of creative problem solving, communication and genuine care for our staff and clients make her irreplaceable on any project. If you've worked with us in any capacity, you've been the fortunate beneficiary of Sarah's handiwork. You are always in good hands when Sarah is in the house.(425) 516-7622
From daybreak to sundown, our founders monitor every detail of our business.
It is their responsibility to ensure all processes remain true to the character and culture of our mission.
- Greg makes things happen. Driven by creative unrest and the poetic administration of process, Greg injects his imagination into every development project. With a keen business sense for what works, his attention remains looking inward from the client's perspective. The gazelle-like attributes of our company are all a result of Greg's craftsmanship, both at the digital and relationship level. His vision and leadership continue to drive our company to the next revelation.(425) 522-2141WEB DEVBRAND DEVBUSINESS DEVPRODUCT DEVJustin gets things done. At a time when corporate processes dilute the client-provider relationship, Justin rolls up his sleeves and massages every account. His sincere approach to client relationships has earned him the informal title "Master of Communication". Spending just a few minutes chatting with him about your project can provide a clear path to your dream.(360) 618-9515CUSTOMER EXPERIENCEPERSONNEL RELATIONSPROJECT MANAGEMENTSUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
JOIN OUR TEAM
If you’re looking for a job, we’re not interested.
- My Name- Your Chosen FieldIntegrityLoyaltyWork EthicPassionThe people who work here are exceptional human beings. Let us explain... We've been at this for the better part of two decades, and we know a thing or two about you. Experience has taught us that if you are applying as a construction, remodeling, maintenance or cleaning technician, you are predominantly interested in yourself and what you can get out your employer (i.e. higher pay, paid vacation, health benefits, flexible scheduling, or on-the-job-training to start your own competitive brand). Hey, we get it... and, we sympathize with you, because this way of thinking is detrimental to your long-term success. While you should know there is little room for your way of thinking here, there is no need to despair. There's a number of companies run by men and women who think just like you do. So, as your first step towards advancement, we strongly suggest that you apply with one of these other companies so that you may explore your shared values together. -- Now, if this is NOT you... if you are looking for something more than job, and you are ready to embark on a rewarding journey with others, like you, who value trust, loyalty, collaboration, charity and the opportunity to express yourself through honest work, we invite you to apply.
©2017 Puget Services a SAVI Company | Serving the Puget Sound since 1998
848 N Sunrise Blvd, Building A, Suite 202, Camano Island, WA 98282 | (360) 618-9515
4957 Lakemont Blvd, Suite C-4, 345, Bellevue, WA 98006 | (425) 522-2141
PUGETSERVICES.COM | (888) 435-1212 | LIC# PUGETSH863K3
Log in with your credentials
Forgot your details?